Our sayings come from multiple sources including searches on line. A few have been developed by our members. Our purpose is to deliver messages based on Christian principles without using a lot of “Christian speak”.
- A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition
- A good pill to swallow is your pride.
- Peace starts with a smile.
- Many people want to serve God but only as advisors.
- God didn’t create anything without a purpose but mosquitoes come close.
- Change how you see not how you look.
- A parents life is a child’s instruction manual
- As long as there are tests there will be prayer in schools.
- Whoever angers you, controls you.
- People are rich according to what they are not what they have.
- Christ is our steering wheel not our spare tire.
- Whether you have more or less always thank God.
- Church is a hospital for sinners,not a museum for saints.
- Your not to bad to come in or too bad to stay out.